posting twice in one week? for shame.April 15, 2008
Shamelessly stolen from Mrs. Chili. Go show her love. Now.
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves.
3. Something about tagging other bloggers (but you all know how I feel about tagging. Feel free to boost, however…)
[P.S.- That’s Chili’s note there. I’m gonna tag some people now: Firewings, Button, Strangerandstranger, kc, and anyone else that’s commented on my site in the last month. That’s right you!]
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago, this month, I was enjoying playing Bari Sax in my junior high Varsity band. We were playing Havendance, by David Holsinger, which was one of my favorite band pieces for a very long time. I was also courting a young compulsive liar named Cassandra who looked remarkably like Alanis Morrisette. Seriously, it was surreal. Even had the long hair.
Five Snacks I would enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world (Chili’s [and Derek’s] note; pshaw! I enjoy these in THIS world!)
1. Chocolate chip cookie dough…not the ice cream, not for the squeamish.
2. Girl Scout Thin Mints
3. Buttered Toast
4. Chocolate ice cream
5. Brownies, no icing, no nuts.
[Note: I have removed a redundant part of the survey here regarding what foods I would eat in the real world. See above for explanation.]
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Move to Europe
2. Not work, go get degrees in obscure branches of knowledge for the rest of my life
3. Buy a golden retriever
4. Donate a large sum of money yearly to a foundation dedicated to curing an incurable illness. Really, why hasn’t anyone does this?
5. Pay off my loans.
Five jobs that I have had:
2. Receptionist/Classified Ad-taker
3. Odor tester
4. Private lesson instructor
Three of my habits:
1. Severe anal-retentiveness followed by apathy
2. Peeling off my toe nails
3. Singing in public
Five place I have traveled (I changed this question – it originally read “five places I’ve lived” but that’s not very exciting, since I’ve never lived more than about 70 miles from where I was born [ditto])
1. Orlando, Florida
2. San Bernadino, California
3. Williamsburg, Virginia
4. Stillwater, Oklahoma
5. Huntsville, Texas
(I added this question) Five things that can be found in/on my bedside table:
1. A book, always. Always.
2. A highligher
3. A small notepad for those last minute nighttime thoughts, as well as dreams.
4. This awesome lip and gum cream I got in the hospital
5. Remote to my stereo which is the oldest and most reliable appliance I own.